Saturday, October 27, 2012

Trying Out for Halloween

 Gore and blood is my game! Lol. It doesn't sound like me.
So me and the crew went out for costume hunting and afterwards do a little
photoshoot for HotTopic. I know, its all a BIG surprise they chose me!
 I tried hovering on fairy outfits at first but turned out to be a little decent for Halloween.
But they told me I can portray well since I have this ELFY ears. What a term guys!
 Costs more than a month of my allowance. I passed on this one and tried looking for
a cheaper but nice glass shoes.
Wondering around if there are more costumes I might like.
 The shoe fits. No joke! 
My shoe size is size 9 and I am so happy they have my size here.
 Posing... and then there go the laughs.
Riza told me I seem modeling for a boys magazine. Go, puke now.
 Lol. Snagging with Riza and the crew.
 What an epic face here. Go instagram it.... before its too late.
 My oldie school look. Pig tails are my favorite back then.
 And the photshoot begins for HotTopic with this awesome Adventure Time shirts.
 I hope I could bring home the necklace! I love it, it is so detailed.
 OMG like oh my glob! Marceline is one of my AT favorites. I am so HONORED to do this
photoshoot. The guitar is carved like there is no tomorrow!
 That Marceline look.
 A few rounds and they assisted me outside for some shots.
 There you go, the magic of Ohh land.
 Violet wig for Beemo jacket collection. I must say, the texture is pretty awesome.
Not too fit and not too loose. Top pick from my list. Go Beemo!
 As you can see I am painted and sprayed violet here. Yes, LSP!
It was a hard work for the theme and all the details cause the spray may loose out.
 The spray heat is actually HOT literally for a few shots. The lights are so hot the spray can
melt in a heartbeat!
 If I would be in Adventure Time, LSP will surely be one of my best buds. "Hey, girl...".
OH MY GLOB! That ends my awesome Adventure Time for now, hey girl!

Glob me at Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment